NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE ODDS OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 U.S. AND D.C., WHO ARE 18 OR OLDER (OR 19 OF RESIDENT OF AL OR NE). VOID WHERE RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Bealls/ bealls "$100 Gift Card Virtual Drawing" ("Sweepstakes") is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia ("DC") who are 18 years of age or older (or 19 years of age of older if resident of AL or NE) as of the start date of the Sweepstakes. Directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives of Beall's Inc., of 1806 38th Avenue East, Bradenton, FL 34208 ("Sponsor") and each of their respective parent, sister, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies, and all other corporations, partnerships, sole proprietorships or other legal entities or individuals associated with the development, administration, or fulfillment of this Sweepstakes (collectively the "Released Parties"), and the immediate families of such persons (defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent or grandparent or "step" or "half' variations of any of the preceding individuals, regardless of where they live), and those living in their same households, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter, win or collect prizes in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, municipal, and local laws and regulations. Void in PA and where prohibited.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes entries are valid only on the following days: Friday March 5, 2021, Sunday March 7-Monday March 8, 2021, Saturday March 13 and Monday March 15, 2021 (“The Sweepstakes Period). The Sweepstakes will start at 10:00:00 AM Eastern Time ("ET") and end at 7:59:59 PM Eastern Time ("ET") during the Sweepstakes Period.
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE: No purchase necessary. Visit a participating grand opening bealls location during the qualifying days of the Sweepstakes period. A QR code will be provided in-store that will take you to the official Sweepstakes entry form. See an Associate for details.
- STEP 1: Once on the Website, you must register for the Sweepstakes by providing your first and last name, email address, and phone number. You must agree to the terms and conditions and select an opt-in preference. Upon completing Step 1 as specified above, you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes random drawing.
- STEP 2: Once you select “Submit” you will be taken to a page confirming Entry and Email Sign-Up. Limit one (1) Sweepstakes entry per person during the entire Sweepstakes Period. PLEASE NOTE: You can opt-out of receiving marketing emails at any time by following the unsubscribe directions featured in each marketing email.
- Any person who attempts to participate by using multiple telephone numbers, multiple identities, or by using any device or artifice to participate in violation of the terms stated in these Official Rules, may be disqualified by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar participation methods or agents will void such participation in the Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute over who is an entrant or who an entry corresponds to, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time that such information was received by Sponsor, will be deemed to be the entrant. Released Parties may require an entrant to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Entrants' participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes, and is deemed, such entrant's full and unconditional agreement to the Official Rules and any and all decisions of Released Parties, which are final and binding in all respects.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: There will be one (1) Grand Prize Winner (“Grand Prize Winner”) per day, with a total of four (4) Grand Prize Winners in the Sweepstakes for the contest duration. Grand Prize Winners will be determined by a random drawing (the "Random Drawing") to be conducted by Sponsor from among all eligible entries received on each qualifying day during the entire Sweepstakes Period. All decisions of Sponsor are final and binding in all respects. All entries are subject to verification, confirmation and compliance with the Official Rules. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received each qualifying day during the Sweepstakes Period.
- Winner Notification: Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential Grand Prize Winners of his/her winning status via the telephone number and/or e-mail address provided in connection with the Grand Prize Winner's entry on or about the day of the Random Drawing, at Sponsor's discretion. The potential Winner must respond within seventy-two (72) hours of notification attempt. Sponsor is not responsible for any email or voicemail notification message sent that is not received by potential Grand Prize winner for any reason. Failure to respond to notification within the stated time may result in forfeiture of the Prize at Sponsor's sole discretion. Awarding of any Prize is subject to verification of potential Winner's eligibility and full compliance with these Official Rules. Except where prohibited, the selected potential Winner may be required to complete and return to Sponsor or its designated agent an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability/Publicity Release Form ("Prize Release Forms") within five (5) days of receiving the Prize Release Forms. Failure to return the signed Prize Release Forms within five (5) days following the date of delivery thereof may result in forfeiture of the Prize. If a potential Winner cannot be contacted as specified above, or if he/she fails to return the signed Prize Release Forms by the deadline specified above, or if a potential Grand Prize Winner is deemed ineligible for any other reason in Sponsor's sole discretion, the potential Grand Prize Winner will be disqualified and an alternate may be randomly selected in his/her place from among all remaining eligible entries, time permitting.
- PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE ("ARV"): One (1) Grand Prize – A $100.00 Bealls/ bealls gift card. ARV: $100.00. The prize will be awarded only if the potential Grand Prize Winner fully complies with these Official Rules. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. No cash or other substitution allowed by winner except Sponsor may substitute the prize, or any portion thereof, for a prize of equal or greater value at Sponsor's sole discretion for any reason. All local, state, and federal taxes on the Prize are winner's sole responsibility. Taxes and fees are subject to change upon notice from Sponsor and are nonrefundable. Winner is responsible for charges incurred in connection with accepting the Prize. Sponsor may provide the Grand Prize Winner with an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the actual final retail value of the Grand Prize, or such other governmental tax forms that may be necessary, as determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor.
- ENTRY CONDITIONS AND RELEASE: By entering, each entrant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant's entry, creation of an entry or submission of an entry, participation in the Sweepstakes, acceptance or use or misuse of prize and/or the broadcast, exploitation or use of entry; and (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney's fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant's acceptance, use or misuse of Prize.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Released Parties as set forth above are not responsible for: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (c) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (d) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (e) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize. If for any reason an entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes.
- DISPUTES/GOVERNING LAW: Entrants agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, other than those concerning the administration of the Sweepstakes or the determination of winner, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved exclusively by the United States District Court or the appropriate Florida State Court; (c) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (d) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsors in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida.
- WINNER’S LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: For the names of the Grand Prize Winners ("Winner's List") and/or a copy of these Official Rules (rules are also available at https://www.bealls.com/raffle-terms-and-conditions/)send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: "Bealls/bealls $100 Gift Card Virtual Drawing" Promotion Beall’s, Inc., 700 13th Ave E, Bradenton, FL 34208. Winner's List will be sent out after February 28, 2021. Please note on the front, left- hand corner of your outer envelope whether you are requesting "Official Rules" or the "Winner's List."
- SPONSOR: Beall's, Inc., 1806 38th Ave. East, Bradenton, FL 34208